Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday Thrill – Summer Fashion Recap: Part One

My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 1 #vintage #1940s #fashion
Time for a summer fashion recap! I haven't been dressing in vintage very long (a little less than a year now) and I'm not an everyday vintage dresser (although I would be happy to do so).  Because I'm still cutting my vintage teeth, I thought a showcase of my summertime outfits would be nice even for me to see. Gives me a chance to remember all the fun I had this summer too!

Because there were three months full of outfits, I decided to break this recap into two parts, so that it isn't overwhelming.




I would really really really love to hear from you! Thoughts, advice, observations are all welcome. Any particular outfits you like, specific questions you have, or ideas for future? Anything at all!! Grab a cup of tea and chat with me a bit if you can! 

You can click on any photo to go to the outfit post for more information as well.
***Side Note: You can easily see any and all of my outfits anytime by clicking on "outfits" under the Labels section located at the bottom of the left-hand side bar.***

            My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 2 #vintage #fashion #1950s My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 3 #vintage #fashion

My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 4 #vintage #fashion #1940s

       My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 5 #vintage #fashion My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 6 #vintage #fashion
         
My Vintage Summer Recap - Outfit 7 #vintage #fashion


Last Week's Thursday Thrill:


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. So wonderful! You are doing a fantastic job! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retrospective posts are a great way to review our progress -- and yours is astounding. Terrific outfits with appealing vintage feel. You put together beautiful ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So very, very lovely. I think that this is exactly what this world needs... some CLASS. Very inspiring, we are doing a family photo shoot next month; now you've got my head spinning about going vintage with it! xoxo jules from bles-id.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a sweet ultra feminine style! I love how pretty and perfectly put together all your looks are! Can't wait to see how you transition into fall!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really fit the vintage mold quite perfectly. It seems like you've been doing it your whole life! Gorgeous stuff, Lady.

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved vintage since before I knew the word vintage, but I have never dressed in vintage all the time...I am just too lazy, hehe. Seriously though, some days I am just not feeling it. It is always fun to see the progression in style over a period o time though. I love your style. You always look so put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in all your outfits, but I think the green dress is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.... Your outfits are really cute, and I like your blog. : )

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look simply amazing Jamie! I particularly love the shorts.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these outfits! I think my absolute favourite one is the blue striped shirt with the orange trousers, beautiful. I love 40s fashion so much, especially the trousers. I can't really pull them off, but they look fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for checking out the recap and for all your wonderful compliments! I can't wait to keep sharing with you through the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You took to vintage fashion like a fish to water, dear gal. I love the classic elegance and eye for detail, styling and colour mixing that you bring to each of your superb outfits. It's been a joy getting to see many of your first year outfits and I wholeheartedly look forward to what the second year and beyond holds.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like you stepped out of a photograph! Great outfits!

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete